Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stuff and such......

This is seriously cool.  I am working on line while riding shot gun!  Clem's new Droid......DDRRRROOOIIIIDDDDD!!!.........serving as my hot spot.  How I love this technology!

And one of the things I love about RVing, is being able to hit the ladies room without having to wait for miles for the driver to finally agree to stop!

Day 10 on the road, and I looked around as we got underway to find both kitties sitting just behind me and staring at me!  Loki, who has been hiding under the covers for driving time, actually walked around and checked things out, and sat on the couch with me for a bit.  Last night just before we pulled in, he had come out and sat on the couch, and shocked us.  They are both back in their places now, under the drivers seat, and under the covers.  But they are definitely much more relaxed.  Little do they know they have another transition to make!  Clem said he figures they are thinking this is their life now!

We have traveled 3200 miles.  Had we taken the route across Mt Hood and into Idaho, and diagonally across the country, we would just about be there.  A bit longer this way, but less chance of snow, and has afforded the visits to Santa Fe, etc.   Looking forward to a couple of days in Asheville, where we will meet up with Bob and Judy.  Although I don't think we will know how to act staying in one place that long!

Note at top of blog....have added a couple pages you can access.

No comments:

Post a Comment